We are looking for a talented candidate to join our team as a System Architect/System Engineer to work on an innovation program for a new class of connected ultra low power devices bridging the gap between classical radios like WiFi, Bluetooth and RFID.
In the System Architect role working on connected devices your responsibilities will include:
- Creation of concepts for emerging use cases and design ideas
- RF and system evaluation using a variety of lab measurement setups and tools
- System modelling and simulation
- Creation of system architecture design with a good understanding of radio principles and trade-offs, fulfilling the use-case requirements
- Specifications and documentation
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, telecommunications, or similar
- Technical understanding of wireless protocols and technologies like RFID, UWB, BLE, WiFi
- Familiarity with system modelling for evaluation of wireless systems, protocols, and algorithms
- Team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude
- Creativity and out-of-the-box-thinking, curiosity, open-minded working style
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Ready to create a smarter world? Join the future of Innovation. Join NXP. Apply online!
At NXP in Austria, we are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria.