You understand the significance of the medium video? You are fascinated by AI-based methods to uncover what’s actually in a video? You want to drive innovation and create something never seen before?
So do we! At Streamdiver, we bring the medium video to the corporate world. Whether it’s On-Demand, Live Streaming, or events - video holds unlimited possibilities. Get involved and join us in reshaping the world of Business Video Streaming with our AI-platform aimed at personalizing video-based information delivery.
Our headquarters are in Klagenfurt am Wörthersee (Lakesidepark) and for our award-winning product we are looking for a:
Junior Front-end Developer (f/m/d)
This is your profile?
- Experience with Node, Yarn, TailwindCSS, PM2, and Microfrontend Architectures
- Experience with Design-Handoff-Tools (i.e. Zeplin, Sketch) is a plus
- A good sense of usability and user experience
- Fluent English language skills
- Proactive person with good communication skills and team player mindset
- Inquiring and motivated to independently find solutions to problems
Then get ready for your next adventure!
- Ambitious start-up that brings innovation to the market
- Highly motivated international team living the Streamdiver Spirit
- Freedom to act independently and creatively in a key position
- Competitive salary from EUR 44.660 gross upwards (depends on your experience)
- Flexible working hours to keep your balance
- Notebook & smartphone if you like
- Frequent team events, helpful colleagues and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and personal development – on & off the job
- Modern office next to the beautiful lake Wörthersee
- Location: Klagenfurt, Lakesidepark
Please send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org - I am looking forward to getting in touch with you!
Agnes Tautschnig, HR-Manager @ Streamdiver GmbH