Internship: Project Management – Project Office for Digitalization Project (f/m/div)
At a glance
Do you want to be part of our international Lighthouse Project for Digitalization and to be part of the Project Management Office? We are looking for a motivated student with a talent for coordination, communication and digital tools. This internship offers you an exposure to the semiconductor industry as well as insights into all exciting cycles of project management. Join in now and help us creating the future of digital transformation. We are looking for dedicated Bachelor students to support our Project Managers and other stakeholders in consolidating project data and coordinating events.
Location Villach (Austria)
Entry level 0-1 year
Job ID HRC0280154
Start date Jun 01, 2023
Type Full time / Part time
Workplace type Hybrid
In your new role you will:
- Support our project planning and project change process
- Coordinate and enrich special project events, information sessions and meetings
- Assist our cross-functional and multi-project communicationwith e.g. inspiring articles, videos, blogs
- Support our team meetings and result and information sharing process
- Provide easy access to our project collaboration platforms(e.g. sharepoint, tableau, ...)
- Support of data tracking for project reporting
- Analyze data with tools such as Excel or Tableau and contribute in automating
Type of employment: Temporary / Full-time or part-time (Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
Duration: min. 1,5 years
You successfully meet the requirements if you are an ambitious and committed Bachelor student from the fields of Economics, Business Administration, Media & Communication, Business Informatics or similar studies.
Our Project Management Office hero is best equipped for this task if you have:
- Solid experience in MS Office(especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Passion in project management and interdisciplinary communication
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working with various interfaces
- A self-motivated & proactive working style
- Good communication and writing skills in German and English due to working with multicultural project teams
- SAP, Tableau or Programming skills is a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/minimum-salaries-white-collar-workers-2022.pdf).
Please attach the following documents (German or English) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university (you must be enrolled and not on academic leave)
- Latest Transcript of records (not older than 6 months)
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter (optional)
What we offer you in Villach
More than 5.000 people work at five different sites in Austria.
Find out more about sites in Austria
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub - Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
More information and application >> here <<.
Student Talent Attraction Manager