At a glance
We are looking for students (f/m/div*) with the willingness to work in a dynamic environment within a highly motivated international team. This specific job is mainly suitable for students within technical studies in the field of electronics, mechatronics, software engineering or similar.
Location: Villach (Austria)
Entry level: 0-1 year
Job ID 320656
Start date as soon as possible
Type Part time
This internship requires self-organization, flexibility and good time management skills, as well as a genuine interest in learning new topics. During the internship time the student will gain valuable hands-on experience on the latest automotive microcontroller development from a market leader semiconductor company.
In your new role you will:
- Gain insight in the power management of state-of-the-art microcontrollers
- Model and analyze components/modules on subsystem and analog mixed-signal circuit level
- Perform data acquisition, post-processing and visualization
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time (flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
Duration: min. 6 months
You successfully meet the requirements if you are a motivated and committed student from the field of electronics, mechatronics, software engineering, or similar. You are best equipped for this task if you additionally offer:
- Basic programming skills (C/C#/C++/Matlab/Python)
- Knowledge in data management and visualization
- Knowledge in multi-objective optimization, artificial intelligence and machine learning as a plus
- A solid understanding of electronics (i.e. ADCs), as well as for digital signal processing chains
- English skills
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/minimum-salaries-white-collar-workers-2022.pdf).
Please attach the following documents (german or english) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.600 people work at five different sites in Austria.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe, and smart cars –
Our semiconductors are essential for supporting the automotive megatrends: electromobility, automated driving, connectivity, and advanced security. They link the real and the digital world, driving the ever-advancing pace of automotive digitalization. Infineon ATV is the number one semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge and our passion for innovation and quality.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub - Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Further information and application here.
Student Talent Attraction Manager