Internship Corporate Communications (f/m/x)
We believe in creating an environment where our interns really can learn by doing and where they are given their own areas of responsibility right from the start of their time with us. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
Internship Corporate Communications (f/m/x).
What awaits you?
- You support the implementation of a wide range of communication activities.
- Storytelling is your passion: You support the creation of press releases and content planning on social media (research, copywriting).
- Creative mindset: You create posters, subjects and ads for internal/external communication and know how to produce videos/reels and cut them.
- Digital reporter: You research NEWS at BMW Group Campus Salzburg and create small campaigns for internal communication.
- Passion for cars: You support the central press fleet.
- Analysis and reporting activities.
What should you bring along?
- You are completing or have completed a course of study with a focus on media technology/management or digital publishing/IT/ business administration.
- Ideally, you have first experience in project management.
- You enjoy working with image and video editing programs as well as using IT systems (SAS, TEAMS) and contributing creative usage ideas.
- Communication (oral, written, social media, ...) is essential for you.
- Accuracy, reliability, and structured work are among your strengths.
- You have analytical thinking, attention to detail and writing fluency.
What do we offer you at Campus Salzburg?
With us, you are guaranteed to find challenging and versatile opportunities to actively shape the sustainable mobility of the future. In addition to the motivating working environment in our dynamic teams, we offer a wide range of social benefits:
- A new flexible working environment at the Campus Salzburg with a wide range of possibilities for working (e.g. mobile work, creative spaces, library or directly in the department).
- Flexible working hours without core hours.
- You can experience a variety of our products and test them on the road yourself.
- Our canteen offers you a selection of various discounted meals every day.
- Locally and regionally, we can offer you great discounts through partnerships with various companies (e.g. gym, metro).
- Generous parking facilities directly on the Campus Salzburg.
- Internal initiatives with various events (e.g. initiatives on Sustainability, Health- and Work Environment & Sport).
We are looking for you as of 01.06.2023 for a duration of 12 months with a salary of € 2.000,00 gross.
Are you interested? Then apply now at www.bmwgroup.jobs/at/de. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
+43 662 2191 4541